A Closet Peep (formerly Out-of-the-Closet) has been a long time coming, and what better way to make up for lost time than to feature one of my favorite bloggers, VintageVirgin. Southern girl at heart with a big city state-of-mind, this thrift-a-holic is busy juggling mommy duties with running a successful blog and still manages to look utterly fabulous. Never one to follow the pack, Jessica seamlessly mixes and matches prints and knows how to incorporate modern pieces while staying true to her vintage roots.
Tuco tee, vintage shortalls, See by Chloe wedge sneakers
The Short & Sweet:
1. List 3 words that describe you.
Mommy, humble, vintage
2. If you could be teleported to any country in the world, where would it be and why?
Anywhere in the UK, I feel like I can really be myself there and just embrace all the different types of cultures.
3. What's your favorite thing to cook for your son?
He loves everything I cook but it's just something about fried fish, mashed potatoes and green beans that makes him happy.
4. If you were someone/something in your past life, who/what would it be?
Twiggy could you imagine having all of her clothes now, DIE! Same for Diana Ross.
5. What is your dream job? To write for several major fashion magazines, writing is my second love after vintage of course.
Thanks Jess for letting us peep your home and wardrobe!