1) Parenthood- A family-oriented show focusing on three generations of the Braverman family and their trials and tribulations. With a good mix of recognizable actors (Craig T. Nelson, Lauren Graham, Peter Krause, Dax Shephard, Erika Christensen...), character development, and the ability to make Bryan and I tear up in practically every episode, I have officially become hooked.
2) Sebastian Microweb Fiber- This stuff is like magic especially for those with shorter, layered hair. I can rub this product in my hands and run it through my hair, do a little scrunching, and get instant textured, volumized hair. It's not as easy to use now that my hair is getting longer and the layers are growing out, but that only gives me an excuse to get a trim or possibly cut my hair short again?
3) Noosa Yoghurt- Seriously the creamiest yoghurt I've ever tasted. I've been a Fage loyalist, but I am adding this to my list of healthy treats. It seems there's no low-fat/non-fat version of this, so go ahead and use this as your weapon against ice cream cravings. You'll be just as satisfied!
4) Stila Stay All Day Beauty Balm- Intrigued by the BB Cream hysteria, I've tested several different brands including Korean brand, Skin 79, which were all too heavy (or glittery) for me. Stila's Beauty Balm has a light coverage that feels like I'm not wearing anything but still evens out my texture and redness. I don't use foundation but wanted to lighten up my moderate rosacea, and this certainly helps and dries to a nice soft finish. If you have dry skin and want to get a dewy look, Stila also has the Illuminating version.
5) Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Lip Balm-I've completely switched out my lipsticks for these Chubby Sticks. I've tried the regular ones, but the color is minimal and doesn't last. The Intense leaves a "stain" and keeps the color on your lips for hours (even after eating). These also moisturize better than lipsticks. My current favorite color is Chunkiest Chili, a color that's similar to my favorite Clinique lipstick, Berry Freeze.
Do you guys have any great finds to share? I'd love to hear your Top 5!